PLEASE READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR PERSONAL AND BUSINESS INFORMATION THROUGH OUR WEBSITE OR ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE TRANSACTING OR USING OUR WEBSITE. IF YOU SUBMIT YOUR PERSONAL AND BUSINESS INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE, YOUR INFORMATION WILL BE PROCESSED AS PER TERMS OF THIS POLICY.
- OUR COMMITMENT
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
This website is not intended for use by children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or store personal identifiable information from children under the age of 18. If you have concerns about this website or its services, if you believe that your child under 18 has gained access to our website without your permission, you may contact us at: _________________@______
- WHOSE PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We will collect Vendor’s personal and other business information, as per Republic Act No. 10173 (known as the Data Privacy Act) and its implementing rules and regulations, from a range of sources, including from Vendor itself upon creation of an account or upon registration in Company’s system. Wherever reasonable and practicable, we collect information from the individual to whom the business information relates. Providing personal or business information about someone other than yours’ is prohibited under the Law. Company collects Vendor data for the following purposes:
- For Operational Processes: Product sourcing; Order deliveries and Customer inquiry handling
- For Prospecting: Client prospecting; Forecasting and Marketing
- For Reporting purposes
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT ON THIS WEBSITE
When you create a Vendor account on our website, you may be asked to enter your personal and business details including bank details for business billing or other purposes. We collect information about you if you make use of any of the interactive features within our website that rely on a personalized response, or where you ask us to respond to a query you have. The information we collect is limited to the details we need to provide the specific service you have asked for. We do not collect sensitive information, such as your political or religious beliefs, ethnic background, sexual preference or any other sensitive information. The types of information we collect includes:
- Personal information (name, address, birthday and contact information);
- Employment information (employee ID, company and job position);
- Payment information (bank details and method of payment);
- Store preferences (Delivery location, items, order history, etc);
- Internet protocol address; and
- Cookies that may uniquely identify the browser and operating system of the Vendor.
Processing of Information
Under Sec. 3 (j) of the Data Privacy Act, processing refers to any operation or any set of operations performed upon personal information including, but not limited to, the collection, recording, organization, storage, updating or modification, retrieval, consultation, use, consolidation, blocking, erasure or destruction of data.” In other words, processing of personal information is any operation where personal information is involved. Whenever your information is, among other things, collected, modified, or used for some purpose, processing already takes place.
- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files sent to your browser and stored by your browser on your computer or other device by the websites that you visit, or by certain emails that you open. Cookies allow our websites to “remember you” when you return and allow us to deliver relevant page to you on our websites.
Cookies save data such as your IP address or MAC address, the city associated with your IP or MAC address, the date and time you visited our website, pages or posts you viewed, the URL of the website you viewed prior to visiting our website and the type of browser you use.
- WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES?
- SESSION COOKIES are only stored for the duration of your visit to a website and are deleted from your device when you close your browser;
- PERSISTENT COOKIES are saved on your device for a fixed period of time after the browser has closed and are used where we (or a third party) need to identify you for a later browsing session;
- FIRST PARTY COOKIES are set by the website you are visiting; and
- THIRD PARTY COOKIES are cookies used within our Services which are set by other organizations. These include cookies from external analytics services which help us to understand the use of our sites or by advertisers so that they can track the effectiveness of their advertisements.
(ii) Enhance your experience on our websites by remembering your preferences (including recent searches);
(iii) Understand how our websites are functioning and inform improvements to our websites and services; and
(iv) Gather data that helps us to deliver information relevant to your interests.
- HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
You can manage cookies on your computer or device through your browser settings. Please refer to your browser’s “help” section for more information on how to delete saved cookies and allow or block cookies.
- HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We do not disclose personally identifiable information collected from you during visits to our website except as provided in this Policy. We may use your information to improve our services, to customize the content you see for research, marketing, creating profile and other business purposes.
- NON APPLICABILITY OF DATA PRIVACY ACT
The Data Privacy Act explicitly states that its provisions are not applicable in the following cases:(a) Information about any individual who is or was an officer or employee of a government institution that relates to the position or functions of the individual, including:
(i) The fact that the individual is or was an officer or employee of the government institution;
(ii) The title, business address and office telephone number of the individual;
(iii) The classification, salary range and responsibilities of the position held by the individual; and
(iv) The name of the individual on a document prepared by the individual in the course of employment with the government;
(b) Information about an individual who is or was performing service under contract for a government institution that relates to the services performed, including the terms of the contract, and the name of the individual given in the course of the performance of those services;
(c) Information relating to any discretionary benefit of a financial nature such as the granting of a license or permit given by the government to an individual, including the name of the individual and the exact nature of the benefit;
(d) Personal information processed for journalistic, artistic, literary or research purposes;
(e) Information necessary in order to carry out the functions of public authority which includes the processing of personal data for the performance by the independent, central monetary authority and law enforcement and regulatory agencies of their constitutionally and statutorily mandated functions. Nothing in this Act shall be construed as to have amended or repealed Republic Act No. 1405, otherwise known as the Secrecy of Bank Deposits Act; Republic Act No. 6426, otherwise known as the Foreign Currency Deposit Act; and Republic Act No. 9510, otherwise known as the Credit Information System Act (CISA);
(f) Information necessary for banks and other financial institutions under the jurisdiction of the independent, central monetary authority or Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas to comply with Republic Act No. 9510, and Republic Act No. 9160, as amended, otherwise known as the Anti-Money Laundering Act and other applicable laws; and
(g) Personal information originally collected from residents of foreign jurisdictions in accordance with the laws of those foreign jurisdictions, including any applicable data privacy laws, which is being processed in the Philippines.
- PAYMENT PROCESSING PARTNER AND LEGAL DISCLOSURE
We may share your information with third party service providers (for example: Banks) for processing payments in connection with transaction with us.
- LEGAL DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your information to:
- Companies and/or organizations that act as our agents, contractors and/or service providers;
- Our channel partners and Affiliates for purposes that are related to the purpose for collecting and using your personal information;
- Other parties in respect of whom you have previously given your express consent;
- Our auditors, consultants, accountants, lawyers or other financial or professional advisers; and/or Companies and/or organizations that assist us in processing and/or otherwise fulfilling transactions and providing you with products and/or services that you have requested for.
We will only disclose personal information with the above mentioned entities for the purpose/s indicated only with the consent of the Vendor or if required by an applicable law, judicial or other governmental action. The Vendor is deemed to have given such consent once he or she provides personal or business information details in Company’s system. We will disclose the information, if we have a good faith belief that the disclosure is required by law, is required in order to enforce the Terms and Conditions, or is necessary to detect, prevent or address fraud or security issues or to prevent harm to Company or others.
We may use your Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in any email we send.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remembers that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We take reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorized access, modification and disclosure.
If you have a complaint in relation to the collection, storage, use or disclosure of your information, please contact our Data Protection Officer.
Data Protection Officer: __________ [Name] ____________
__________ [Contact info] ___________
- DATA RETENTION
The criteria used to determine the period of storage of data is the respective statutory retention period. At the end of that period, or once you withdraw your consent, your data/information is deleted or destroyed.
- YOUR RIGHTS
As a data subject, Vendor have a number of rights. You have:
- The right to be informed including the identity and contact details of the data processor; the purpose and legal basis for processing the data, how the data is to be processed; the parties involved in processing the data and how long the data will be kept;
- The right to request that any personal data held is rectified if inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to restrict processing;
- The right to object or stop processing personal data, including for direct marketing purposes;
- You have the right to access your data to see what data is held and how it is being processed;
- You have the right to request for delete or remove your data if it’s no longer needed, consent is withdrawn, the data was unlawfully processed or to comply with a legal obligation;
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer.
- YOUR STATUTORY OBLIGATION
You are under no statutory or contractual obligation to provide information/data to us during the service process. However, if you do not provide the information, we may not be able to provide our services to you properly or at all.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
From time to time, our website may contain links to and from websites of our partner networks, advertisers, social media sites etc. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites may have their own privacy notices and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for any such notices. Please check these notices, where available, before you submit any data or information to these websites.
- USE OF INFORMATION OUTSIDE YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE
At this time, some or all of the data in the service is stored and processed in the Republic of the Philippines. Your use of the Service represents your consent and agreement to these practices.
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to revise this Policy or any part of it from time to time. Please review this Policy periodically for changes.
This Policy shall be deemed effective as of _____________, 2020. No part of this Policy shall have retroactive effect and shall thus apply only to matters occurring on or after this date.
- HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, please contact us as follows:
X TECH SOLUTIONS INC. d/b/a CasaTech
Unit 502 5752 Limbo Street
Makati city, Metro Manila, Philippines