FREELANCE SALES EXECUTIVE
- Will primarily be tasked to sell products and solutions.
- Strengthen product standing in the market by contacting new customers, setting up new accounts and revive inactive accounts.
- Traveling to locations for establishing leads and maintaining strong relationship with existing clients.
- Provide customer service and support to clients by performing product use demonstration, placing orders, providing product solutions, and addressing customer concerns, suggestions and complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop referral networks and extend market reach.
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service.
- Build productive trust relationships with customers.
- Prepares Quotation.
- Coordinate deliveries and collections as needed
- Proven sales experience in Paints, Lighting and or equivalent industry
- Hands-on experience and after sales experience
- With at least 4 years sales experience in same industry or equivalent
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Marketing, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- Industrial sales experience is an advantage but not required.
- Must have a driver’s license.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Must have good negotiation & presentation skills.
- Must be physically fit & willing to travel. Job is a field-based position.
- Must be results oriented, proactive, hardworking.
SALES ADMIN ASSISTANT
- Process all the order and quotation of in-house client and other customers as needed.
- Responsible to track the schedule and delivery of sales order, ocular schedule and actual demonstration of products or request for samples.
- Ensures that marketing materials for client demonstration are ready
- Assist with travel arrangement for meeting with client and request for repair or installation.
- Gives advice to the customer by providing accurate information on products
- Responsible to suggest the products that meet the customers' needs
- Helps on operational concern.
- Responsible to keep the records and electronic data base of sales order, customers information, quotations/sales proposal for prospective client.
- Ensures that sales representative in the field are in contact with the customers
- Provides clerical and minor technical support to the Brand Manager & Lighting Designer.
- Responsible to carry out administrative tasks such as coordinating meetings and office communications within the Sales and Marketing Team/Department
- Ensures the availability of products before committing it to client.
- Monitors and follow-up samples for return and billing.
- Update and consult the Brand Manager as needed.
- At a graduate of any four-year college course
- Must be computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Applications
- Must have an eye for detail, analytical and organized
- Has positive approach, proactive, dependable and result-oriented
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- With valid driver’s license and has a motorcycle;
- With working experience as an electrician and in lighting a company is an advantage;
- Must have at least TESDA NCII Certificate in Electrical Installation and Maintenance and/or/PRC License as Master Electrician is an advantage
- Must have a deep electrical system, power generation, maintenance and repair knowledge;
- Willing to do Field Work and rendered overtime;
- With complete government benefits
- At least High-school/ALS or vocational graduate.
- STATUS: 6 months Probationary Contract
- SALARY: Basic 16,000 to 20,000.00
- WORKING SCHEDULE: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 6:06pm
- BENEFITS: HMO, Communication & Gasoline Allowance
- WILLING TO UNDERGO TRAINING FOR 2 WEEKS WITH A MINIMUM SALARY OF 570.00/DAY