FREELANCE SALES EXECUTIVE
- Will primarily be tasked to sell products and solutions.
- Strengthen product standing in the market by contacting new customers, setting up new accounts and revive inactive accounts.
- Traveling to locations for establishing leads and maintaining strong relationship with existing clients.
- Provide customer service and support to clients by performing product use demonstration, placing orders, providing product solutions, and addressing customer concerns, suggestions and complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop referral networks and extend market reach.
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service.
- Build productive trust relationships with customers.
- Prepares Quotation.
- Coordinate deliveries and collections as needed
- Proven sales experience in Paints, Lighting and or equivalent industry
- Hands-on experience and after sales experience
- With at least 4 years sales experience in same industry or equivalent
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Marketing, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- Industrial sales experience is an advantage but not required.
- Must have a driver’s license.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Must have good negotiation & presentation skills.
- Must be physically fit & willing to travel. Job is a field-based position.
- Must be results oriented, proactive, hardworking.
SALES ADMIN ASSISTANT
- Process all the order and quotation of in-house client and other customers as needed.
- Responsible to track the schedule and delivery of sales order, ocular schedule and actual demonstration of products or request for samples.
- Ensures that marketing materials for client demonstration are ready
- Assist with travel arrangement for meeting with client and request for repair or installation.
- Gives advice to the customer by providing accurate information on products
- Responsible to suggest the products that meet the customers' needs
- Helps on operational concern.
- Responsible to keep the records and electronic data base of sales order, customers information, quotations/sales proposal for prospective client.
- Ensures that sales representative in the field are in contact with the customers
- Provides clerical and minor technical support to the Brand Manager & Lighting Designer.
- Responsible to carry out administrative tasks such as coordinating meetings and office communications within the Sales and Marketing Team/Department
- Ensures the availability of products before committing it to client.
- Monitors and follow-up samples for return and billing.
- Update and consult the Brand Manager as needed.
- At a graduate of any four-year college course
- Must be computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Applications
- Must have an eye for detail, analytical and organized
- Has positive approach, proactive, dependable and result-oriented
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Preparation and presentation of company’s financial statements and profitability reports to the management
- Maintains the collaboration with the finance and sales departments in determine the level of profitability of the company
- Supervise daily accounting transactions and coach accounting staff.
- Plan, organize, review and supervise the works of accounting personnel
- Overall in-charge in all aspects of Accounting Operations which also includes setting of long term direction for the department
- Develop internal system of reports for evaluation and control operations
- Analyze and review accounting issue and recommends improvement
- Assess current accounting operations and make recommendations to achieve greater efficiencies and accuracy in the level and timeliness of reporting
- Establish financial and operating benchmarks, budgets, program monitoring and reporting standards
- Ensures effective & efficient formulation and implementation accounting policies, procedures and internal controls
- Prepare and maintain the financial reports, budgets, cost reports and statistical statement
- Lead Accounting transactions, which include billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost and Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Provide Accurate financial and technical advice and information to the management
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Ensures the accuracy of financial records and proper documentation
- Provide financial analysis for working capital, pricing decisions, product costing, variances analyses, and other reports as needed
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organizations’ liabilities and investments and prepare timely financial and operating results.
- Comply with government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Manage and oversee month-end closing requirements and ensure timely delivery of accurate results
- Ensures that the books of accounts are compiled every end of the month and at the end of the fiscal year.
- Make assessments on accounting policy, internal controls, and their implementation
- Project lead on ERP implementation, to validate and check the balances across all module
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- At least 8 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Good communication and interpersonal skill, End to end Accounting, Taxation and Regulatory Compliances, Strong Familiarity in Tax and Audit, Must have a deep understanding of accounting principles and procedures, Must be able to establish priorities and organize efficiently, With experience in payroll and government remittances, With experience in Bookkeeping and Financial Statement preparation
- Preferably Supervisor/5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.