- How do I start shopping online with CasaTech?
When you have found a Product/Service on the Website that you would like to buy, please click on the button "add to cart". This will add your Product/Service to a virtual "shopping cart". To pay for the Products/Services in your virtual shopping cart at any time, click the button "check out".
- How do I cancel my orders before I make a payment?
After logging into your account, go to your Shopping Cart. Here, you will be able to make payment or cancel your order.
- How do I know if an item is in stock?
All items are in stock unless "Out of stock" is indicated. On receipt of your order if any items are unavailable, we will inform you by email and we will offer you a refund or alternative availability date where possible.
- What are your modes of payment?
We accept Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, etc.), ATM/Debit Cards and PayPal.
- Do you offer installment and COD?
In August 2020 an installment partner will provide payment plans for purchases over 25,000. COD can be organized for orders less than 10,000.
- Are all your products available?
All items listed on our website are available unless otherwise stated. If your item is currently sold out you can add it to your wish list and we will inform you once seller has restocked the item.
- What is your cancellation policy?
Our cancellation policy allows you to cancel your order with us before the Products are shipped to you.
- Is it safe to use my credit card on your website?
To ensure a safe payment procedure, our website uses Secure Internet payment gateways.